A leading Department of Pharmacy in the training of Pharmacy professionals, innovative research and provision of quality pharmaceutical services.
To train high caliber pharmacy professionals, conduct innovative research, provide quality pharmaceutical care, consultancies and be at the forefront in formulating pharmaceutical policies.
1. Espouse the values of honesty, integrity, transparency and accountability.
2. Uphold professional ethics and moral standards in training, research and practice.
3. Provide leadership in setting the national and international pharmaceutical agenda
4. Promote innovative research that addresses current and evolving health challenges.
5. Promotion of quality pharmaceutical services.
6. Recognize meritocracy and teamwork in research and practice.
7. Nurture responsible professionalism through a culture of mentorship and role modeling.
8. Promote sensitivity and responsiveness to social needs.